well if u get to know someone who can crack ur phone than u'll be able to use all the features easily.... dont hv much details but u can ask someone who uses iphone......
iPhone is good but not customizable, Blackberry is a dying star. I would Android is better over both,anytime
Nice Blog..I agree with you but the Best thing about I Phone is it looks much better then Blackberry. I think with time u will start liking Iphone :)
Oh Yes I got attracted to its look. I do like it but I have just highlighted a few issues that I have.
Never knew Iphone would be such a messy affair. That was an honest review I guess.
Blackberry.. is good but Android the coolest for touch screen phones... try HTC!!!I got one.. loving it.
Nice blog.I agree with the writing but BlackBerry messenger is one happening and more reliable.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
well if u get to know someone who can crack ur phone than u'll be able to use all the features easily.... dont hv much details but u can ask someone who uses iphone......
iPhone is good but not customizable, Blackberry is a dying star. I would Android is better over both,anytime
Nice Blog..I agree with you but the Best thing about I Phone is it looks much better then Blackberry. I think with time u will start liking Iphone :)
Oh Yes I got attracted to its look. I do like it but I have just highlighted a few issues that I have.
Never knew Iphone would be such a messy affair. That was an honest review I guess.
Blackberry.. is good but Android the coolest for touch screen phones... try HTC!!!
I got one.. loving it.
Nice blog.
I agree with the writing but BlackBerry messenger is one happening and more reliable.
Post a Comment